Monday, August 31, 2015

Iphone 5,5S Slim Case, Belfen Soft Genuine Leather Flip Case with Slim style, Stand Feature for Apple iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S - Black

With today's technology it seems like everyone including young kids have a cell phone. Even though everyone has a cell phone, they for some reason cost alot so protecting them is essential! I recently cracked my screen on my phone and had to pay a pretty penny to get it fixed. That's when I decided it was time to upgrade to a new phone case (one that actually protects!). I came across the chance to review the Belfon Soft Leather flip case in black for my Iphone 5s.

The Belfon case is different from others in a couple of different ways. First off its almost all leather. The only part of it that isnt leather is the back of the casing that the phone slips into. Attached to the back side of the plastic case is the leather cover. Once the phone is in the case, you cant see the plastic at all except for one instance (I explain that next). This to me is just an extra layer of protection for the phone.


Honestly when I got the case, I thought there was a little malfunction with the case because the back side of the phone case bends showing half of the plastic case. After re-reading the amazon posting, I feel silly. It is like this so that the phone can sit and an angle so that you can see it, so if you see this dont freight! This was the time that you will see the plastic casing but thats not a huge deal. (I used stock photo so you can see it all at once. lol)

The size of the case is comparable to the phone. Its definitely not big and ugly bulky. It also is super light weight. I think the thing that I like best about it is the flip cover on it. This is going to be my saving grace in regards to crack screens. lol. I say this cause if it falls face forward, it will have padding to take the hit rather than the screen. Same if it we to hit on a corner or any other part if it-the leather absorbs the shock rather than my phone. Anohter nice perk is that I can actually plug my charger in and use all my buttons on the phone without it being covered up!!!!




Overall this is a great phone case at a super affordable price. You dont need to spend a ton of money on other name brand phone cases that might or might not work. I had one of those cases and I still jacked my phone up. If you want to order this right now, just click here to go to Amazon. They do have them in other cute colors so gals you can looks stylish or guys you can look manly!

I did get this at a full promotional discount however I would never recommend something that I havent tested and tried out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment