Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Yacun Women's Flame Design Halter Sexy Maxi Dress Evening Gown Plus Size

This dress is really up my alley style wise. I was so happy to see that they had plus sizes because I am 6'3 and plus sized. I did order up 2 sizes from my normal size because I was worried about these being Asian sizes. They are NOT Asian sizes but American sizes so you can order true to your size. The dress is long for most (not for me!) but I rather have it too long than not long enough!



So the dress is 95% Polyester and 5% spandex. It is to be washed separate and dry cleaned only (the tag is on the inside of the dress at the bottom). With this type of material t is meant to keep you feeling cool when it is hot and it also doesnt show any sweat spots. I ordered a 5x and the measurements are as follows- From top of dress to bottom it is 59 inches. From top of the back to bottom of dress it is 48 inches. From top of the back to the top of the neck ties it is 9 inches. From side to side it is 14.5 inches. It has alot of stretch to it so it is forgiving in the right areas.


There is one con to the dress and one opinion of mine that could be a could (its personal so I didnt count it against seller). The first con that is my own opinion is the breast size. Being that I ordered a 5X, I would hope that the breast size would be a little bit bigger. I wear a size K bra so I figured from the get go before ordering this that I might have some issues. After seeing some other reviews, I can see that it doesnt matter what bra size you are, it is a little revealing. The other con is the breast pads. These are white can easily be seen through the dress. They also are no set in place so they shift. I simply cut them out by making small cut on inside of breast and put few stitches in it to close hole back up.




Overall I still really like the dress. It is definitely me! I plan on wearing this as more of a pool dress with my bathing suit under it since it is so revealing in the boobie area. Please feel free to check out my video for a good laugh. If you would like to purchase this on amazon right now, please click here. Dont worry its not an affiliate link!

 I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment