Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions

First off just wanted to let yall know that I did get these complimentary from Influenster in my Rose Vodbox.

When looking for a new set of inserts for you shoes that are comfortable and affordable can be pretty tricky. I know personally I have tried so many different brands out there and very few of them actually work. I was pretty excited to get to try these out for free since I was in the market for some new ones with the winter months coming up. So here it is-my review of the cushions!

The first thing that I noticed when I opened the package was how soft and light they were. I thought to myself, wow these my actually be good! After inserting them into my boots and actually wearing my boots, I was impressed by couple of things but disappointed on others. What I totally like about these is that they actually are comfortable! it feels like you are walking in you household slippers-mine are pretty comfortable so this was a plus! They also kept my feet warm and dry when it got nippy outside but it didn't make them sweat when it was warm. It doesn't get very cold down here in South Central Texas except once in a blue moon so this was a nice surprise.

Now onto the cons, uh oh! I was kinda disappointed that they didnt really have arch support so I felt like I have to put a different show insert in just to get that support. With that being said it kinda makes it really tight around my foot when I have to have two supports in. The only other downfall that I had was that they were a little bit too short in length. I wear a size 11/11.5. the shoes inserts on went up to a 10 so it left a little bit of my toes to hang over and it just felt weird. I'm sure most people wont have that issue though!

Overall I would recommend these to ladies that live were it gets cold (keeps you feet really warm!) and for women that have to stand on their feet all day.  So good job Dr. Scholl's! Im impressed as usual by yalls products!

No comments:

Post a Comment