Thursday, June 12, 2014

TLC Voxbox Influenster Review

Okay lets start this party off by telling you what I got in the TLC box. I got Shell Fuel Rewards card, Breyers Gelato Indulgences, Puffs to Go, Neo to Go (Neosporin), Ivory Soap bar, and Avon Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother. Ok now onto the reviews!!!

I absolutely didnt know about the Shell Fuel Rewards card until this box. Here is a little secret- its totally free! Who doesnt love free?! I love the fact that right now they have a promotion going on until 08/31/14 that after your second fillup of 8 gallons or more you get .25 cents off 2 fillups. When you first fillup and after you use your 2 .25cent fillups you still get .03cents off! How awesome is that especially with gas being expensive nowadays. You can get a free card at shell.com

Now onto Breyers Gelato Indulgences. Yeah this was my favorite part of the box. lol. I got the Tiramisu one and yes it was like heaven in my mouth. Dont be trying to count calories if you are eating this! It has about 160 calories for 1/2 cup but trust me its that sweet little indulgences that make life fun ;) Only downfall is that they only have 3 flavors but I can see once they get out there, alot more flavors will be hitting the shelves.

Puffs to go and Neo to go were the most efficient ones in the box. If you have kids, I highly suggest both of these products. Both are name brands that have been around for years and are well trusted by my family. I was not disappointed by either of these. They are both so small and easy to carry in my purse!

Ivory Soap has been around forever (I remember my mom and grandmom using it as a little girl). We didnt use it to bathe but rather to make bath crayons with it. Once again having kids, nothing is ever yours! lol. I ended up buying a 6 pack of it to make colors of the rainbow. it was super easy and my 9 year old had alot of fun doing it.

Last but not least Avon. I always thought being 30 I wouldnt need wrinkle stuff at such an earlyage but I guess being in the sun has its effects :( I was pleasantly happy at how well and fast this worked! Im a quick 5 minute shower to door kinda gal. I just whipped this on with alittle bit of eyeshadow and lip gloss and I was done. My HUSBAND even noticed that my face looked better (thanks hun!). I recommend this to any age group younger or older. IT works great for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment