Friday, February 20, 2015

Cufflinksman® Gear Steampunk Movement Watch Cufflinks

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing what to buy for that special man in your life? Well your answer is here!!!! Cufflinksman Watch Cufflinks are the perfect buy for any hard to shop for man! These are a real crowd pleaser!

When I first got these, I noticed how nicely packaged they were. The company tool the time to make them look like you were buying extremely expensive cufflinks! They came in a very pretty black box and it was great cause I didnt have to scramble to find a nice box to present them to my husband.

So after I gave them to the hubby and he got over the excitement that I actually gave him something he really could use, I took them back to really look at them. They are heavy and durable looking! The craftsmanship on these is great!

So I had the hubby do a little modeling for me so I could really see these bad boys in action! The were super easy to put on and set the time on them. Do watch which one you put on which wrist because I put them on upside down! lol. Anyways, he said that they fit very comfortably on him and he also stated that he really enjoyed the fact that he didnt have to wear a watch. The stinker told me its easier to play it off to look at the time when he isnt somewhere he wants to be! lol.



Overall I highly recommend these. you can buy them on amazon right now by clicking this link. These are exceptionally priced and are well worth every cent!

No comments:

Post a Comment