Ever wish you could get rid of that muffin top without working out? Well now you can! I was given the chance to try out the Tummy Trimmer Neoprene Wrap for free and let me tell you the results are amazing!!! Before I start showing you before and after pictures, let me tell you a little bit about it.
The tummy trimmer is made for people that have a little bit of pudge around the middle. I cant really seeing it work for larger people that are really overweight as for that will take a lifestyle change. Anyhow, its really easy to use. it has a nice Velcro seam that you can adjust for the tightness that you want. Its a 10" band so it covers quite a bit! It is a one size fits all.
I know in the pics it shows wearing it over clothes but its really to go under clothes (didnt want to tramatize anyone with pics! lol). Its also great for back support along with helping that stubborn belly fat. It does make you sweat due to the material but sweat is good right?! Overall I think the product is great for short term fixes. I cant attest to long term quite yet but I will update yall as I wear it more!
If you would like to buy this right now on amazon, click here. That amount that you spent at Mcdonalds tonight could have been spent buying this making your waist got the other way ;)



Are you planning to cut that extra fat from your tummy? Now would be a good time to do it as summer is just around the corner, which means less clothes and more body exposure which means you can’t hide that little tummy hanging in front of you under a coat or a sweater anymore.
ReplyDeleteTummy Trimmer