Out of all my beauty stuff there is one thing that I must have great quality on-my nail clippers. Have you ever tried to clip your finger nails or toe nails with dull clippers? Its like trying to cut a steak with a butter knife.
I was given the Malva Belle Precision Nail Clippers to try out for my unbias review in return. First off let me say, I LOVE THESE!!!!! The quality of them is amazing! They are heavy duty not your typical dollar store ones that are flimsy and cheap. The quality of them is really good. Its stainless steel so you know that they are going to wear down such as ones that are silver coated.
The package on these is cute so they definitely dont look cheap if you give them as a gift. One of the biggest perks of this set is that you get both the finger nail clippers as well as the toe nail clippers with it rather than having to buy two separate ones.
The toe nail ones are great especially if you have T-Rex nails like the pic below. lol. My grandma has nails like that and well she has broken a few clippers. I gave her these to try out and she really liked them! Im so glad that they worked for her cause I was tired of her always telling me to bring her more scissors. They are super sharp and doesnt take a village to force them shut to clip your nails.
If you want to buy these right now (I suggest you do if you are tired of cheap clippers!), then click here to order them now on Amazon. You can test your luck and enter the giveaway below and win a set!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


No comments:
Post a Comment