Friday, May 19, 2017

HotelSpa Shower Combo with LED Shower Head

Ive gotten other showerheads for review. This one is the one I like the most for sure! In my pics, I show the parts and then in my video I showed it installed and working. If you dont want to watch the video, just read below.


This is a dual head system (obviously by looking at pics. lol). The majority of the unit is plastic pieces. They do provide telfon tape so that you wont need to go to store to buy some. The instructions for it are super easy to read. It took me under 2 minutes to put it together and install it. One word of advice on the handheld part. If you are having issues with it being held in place, make sure that piece that holds it is the right way. At first, I was getting mad because it didnt fit and then when I flipped it the other way, it fit perfect. lol.



So once installed its easy to use. There is a controller that lets you change from one head to the other head. You can have it that the main one is on by itself, just the handheld by itself, but not both at the same time. On each head you can change the water flow to 5 different speeds- Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydro-Mist, Economy Rain, and Water-Saving Pause.



The best part to me for this is the light coloring. The main head tells you basically what temp the water is. If its blue, its cold. If green, its warm and if red, its hot.




Overall its a nice showerhead. My only complaint is that you cant run both heads at once which would have been nice. Other than that, its great! You can buy this awesome showerhead at the following link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQKMQAX. 

I did get this at a promotional discount.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend,

    Nice to talk with you, I am Linner from Kinzd, Kinzd is a famous brand in Amazon, Ebay,selling slim wallets, card holders, accessories etc

    We would like to send you wallets for doing a review on your blog and will also provide the coupon code to your followers.Could you please let me know if you are interested?

    Looking forward to your respond, as so far , we already cooperate with many sites like yours, all goes well, hope we can build a long-term cooperation soon.
    Best regards,
    Linner from Kinzd team
    https://www.kinzd.com/

    ReplyDelete