Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ponytail headband by Fast Mile

Living in South Texas, the weather is extremely bipolar. One moment it will be raining and cold then in two hours its hot and humid. The biggest issue I have with Texas weather is what it does to my hair. I dont even try to wear it in a cute style anymore-its just ponytails all the time. Even with wearing my hair in ponytails all the time, I get static hair like nobody's busy. I was so happy to be able to review the Ponytail headband by Fast mile. After looking at it, I thought this is it! This is what I have been needing!


So when I got this in the mail, it came in a very basic package. Its super easy to use and no instructions are needed. The ponytail holder is all one piece with no velcro straps or bands that will get caught in your hair, ripping it out. The hole were your ponytail goes through is large enough for gals with thick hair to be able to get all of their hair through it. The material is also soft so its not going to scratch your head or ears. 
                                       

So I realize that this is to be used for events such as playing sports. I play basketball and I did use it for my games but one other thing that I have found it to be great for is when you are putting on makeup. I used to wear a wig cap to keep all my hair from my face when doing my daily face. I have found that this works better and its alot easier to put on. It keeps all the stray hairs from your eyes making it better to apply makeup and not have that annoying stray hair get caught in your foundation.

I know in my pics I wasnt wearing it over my ears like its supposed to but I have some issues with my ears and I dont like things over them. It still worked great!

Overall I think the design of it is great. I really enjoy using this both on and off the court. If you want to order it right now at an amazing price off amazon, you can click here. I did get this at a promotional full discount for my unbias review but I would never recommend a product that I didnt try out and love myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment