Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thin Botanical Wraps

So we have hear about this crazy idea that has been going around how you can lose weight and tighten your skin but just doing "wraps". One major company sells 4 wraps for $60. To me that seems a little high especially for something I dont if its even going to work. When I was given the chance to review Thin Botanical wraps, I jumped on it. I thought this is awesome. Ive seen the pictures and Ive talked to people about so now this is my time!



When I got the wraps, I was a bit surprised. I got 5 wraps in total (which was pretty cool cause I was reading it takes about 3 days to see results). When I finally took them out of the package, I was a little shocked. They werent what I was expecting to say the least. lol. On the wraps they were folded into thirds. Each piece had a plastic piece on it that you had to peel off. This became a challenge for especially when applying it. The first one I had peeled off all the pieces at once so I could put it on at once. That proved to be a stupid move on my part. lol. Get got bunched up and kept sticking to itself. After I finally got it on, it stayed on so thats a positive. The second time I did it, I peeled each part off individually as I laid it across my stomach. This worked better however, the wrap went on crooked.

Ok so for the actual wrap itself. Its about 13 inches long and 7.5 inches tall. It has a little hole in the middle of were your belly button is to be. This is a good idea for people that dont have large belly buttons, outies, or belly rings. Its not nice trying to put it on and make sure the hole is over the hole-it takes coordination.

So the directions on it are pretty simple. Peel, place and wear for 6-8 hours (basically a normal work hour schedule). It goes nicely under your clothes and it doesnt snag or cause any ugly stains on your clothes or skin. I wore mine for about 8 hours everyday. I did this for all 5 days in a row. I personally did not see any results. It was weird though pulling off the wrap and seeing all my veins and stretch marks on the wrap (kinda cool looking lol). Im not posting pics of my results because honestly there were no results.

I think these wraps would work for people that are already in shape or thin. If you have  had a baby, gastric surgery, or are a little bit overweight, it might not work for you. I say might not because just cause it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for yall. I really had wished it did but not everything you get to review is good.

If yall want to give it a try its not going to set you back $60. You can get 5 wraps for $26 on amazon right now by clicking here. I have tested and tried these out myself so I know that they are safe to use. I did get these for my unbias review at a full promotional discount from tomoson.com for my unbias review in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment