My hubby and sons work outside building stuff all the time. Boys naturally smell and being in the Texas heat during the summer, booties get smelling like horse poop that has been bottled up for weeks. It happens to everyone down here because of the heat and humidity. So wen I was given the chance to review Booty Fresh, I jumped on it!
At first my husband was like hell no you arent spraying my butt with that! After much convincing and promises, I got to spray it. Thank you sweet Jesus! If I could buy this by the gallon, I would! It doesnt really have a smell to it-kinda smells like water. I know that sounds weird like does water really have a smell. lol.
Its easy to use. Just spray it on your bum, take a shower, wash it off. You can also spray it on, let it sit for 5 min, and rinse after if you dont want to shower. I admit, I didnt think it was going to work all that well but after using it on my boys, Im a believer! I SO recommend this! Your butt and everyone elses noses will love you! Dont get this mixed up with your hair products or perfumes cause it has a spray bottle tip on it. lol.
I am about to buy my second bottle but to make yall a believer, I recommend yall to click here to buy it at a great price on amazon right now!!!! I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return however I would never recommend a product that I have not use and loved myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment