So the two products I got were Sublime's Line Smoother and Rapid Tighter. When you first get them they come in a very pretty black satin bag. They might seem like the same thing but they arent! I like to use the line smoother around my eyes and mouth (smile wrinkles). I like to use the rapid tighter on my forehead and cheeks for that instant feeling.
They are pretty easy to use. With the line smoother, you put it on twice a day (once in morning and once at night). I use maybe half a dime size(one pump) and it goes a long way. With the rapid tighter, you just need to apply it as needed so if you need to use it a couple times a day, its not going to hurt you!
Both of the serums are very thin,light and airy feeling. Drugstore lotion feels alot heavier then this. When you put it on, it dries very fast and you cant even feel it! I love how I can use my moisturizer and put my makeup over it without having to worry about it not working.
Overall I love these two products. They work efficiently on young and old. My mom tried it out a couple of times and it worked great for her also! If you want to buy these two products (I suggest you get both together!) you can click here for the line smoother and here for the rapid tighter. I did get both of these at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. I would never recommend something that I didnt try and love myself!




No comments:
Post a Comment