Tuesday, May 5, 2015

New Sublime Sampler Box

How many times have you ever bought a full sized product and hated it? What do you do it? Do you throw it away or keep it and bear through it? Well with the new Sublime Sampler Box you get to try out nine, yes nine different samples for one price!!!!


So when I got this box, I was pleasantly surprised, The samples come in a cute little black and white polka dot box wrapped in a pink ribbon. Inside the box there are five little jars and four sprays. All are different little samples. They have Collagen Serum, Collagen Mask, Retinol Serum with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Serum, Glycolic Serum, Vitamin C SPF 30 Day Cream, Organic Oils for Face, Cellulite Whisper Gel and Lotion. Each sample is good for 3-5 uses. All these samples are Paraben free and cruelty free!!!! 

The box it comes in is great for travel purposes especially when you have to go through airport security. If you decide to give this as a gift, you dont have to worry about it looking cheaper or ugly! It would make a cute graduation present or a mothers day gift with mothers day coming up!


If you want to order this sample box right now instead of ordering things you are sure you are going to use, you can click here to order off amazon! I did get this sampler at a full promotional discount however I would never recommend something that I didnt try and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment