I love this stuff and Ive been only using it for a week now! I use day creams and really never thought to use a night cream till now. This cream is so amazing. Its creamy and not heavy at all! I love how it makes my face feel hydrated without feeling like I have it caked on.
Just a small fingertip of cream can be used all over you face. It doesnt leave you feeling greasy or having oil streaks all over. When I woke up in the morning, my face felt refreshed and smooth! It has a slight smell to it but not a bad smell! I cant quite put my finger on it but it is a lovely smell.
You can take a look at my video review below. I know in my video I said if you cant afford olay regenerist then you cant afford this-THAT WAS A MISTAKE! I was kinda tired when I did this so my words are jumbled. lol. It is actually CHEAPER than olay regenerist and it personally in my opinion works better!!!!!
If you want to buy this on amazon right now, just click here! I did get this at a promotional discount for my unbias review in return but I would never recommend a product that I didnt try and love out myself!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment