Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sublime Beauty Salicylic Acid Wash

As I age it seems like my skin gets oiler and oiler as if I was a teenager again! I have certain spots of dryness too though. Shopping for a facial wash that combats both without causing my dry skin to get even dryer is a real challenge! I was given the chance to review Sublime Beaity's Salicylic Wash. 

This wash is great for women and men! I have combination skin-its oily on my cheeks and fore head but dry on my nose, eye area and chin. It becomes a pain having to find something that has the right PH balance to it thats not going to cause more dryness or more oil. Its gentle enough that I can use it a couple times a day without causing harm.

Most of these washes have yucky smells. I really like the smell of this. Its not overwhelming but it has a slight fragrance to it-cant quite put my finger on the scent. lol. A little bit of these goes a long way!!!! The wash itself comes in a 2 oz bottle and it has a pearl look to it. 


I have been using it on my face for about a week and I have noticed a difference. In my video you will see the oil sheet being grossed up but truthfully thats alot better than what it used to be. lol. I started also using this with a loofa on my hubbys back and it has help alot! He gets bad breakouts so remember its not just for faces!!!! 


Overall I love this product! I highly recommend it! You can buy this on amazon right now by clicking here. I did get this at a discount for my unbias review in return however I would never recommend something that I never tried and didnt love myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment