Thursday, March 23, 2017

Jeulia Crossover Pave Round Cut Created Sapphire Women's Wedding Band

I love rings especially ones that have lots of pretty sparkle to them. Jack buys me a new wedding band every year but I like to save those for special occasions. I tend to wear ones that are more durable (and not as valuable) when working around the house. When I saw Jeulia Crossover Pave Round Cut Created Sapphire Women's Wedding Band, I had to have it!


There are a couple reason why I had to have this band. The first reason being it for once was NOT a CZ stone ring! Dont get me wrong cubic zirconia rings are pretty but I wanted something that wasnt just cheap looking. This ring has 104 white sapphire stones. As you can see in the pictures, it has small rows of them and then larger rows of the stones. The stones are created in the lab but they look amazing!


The second reason I wanted this ring is for the durability of it. Being that they are white sapphire stones, they have a higher strength than zirconias. Zirconias are only an 8 where as these are rated at a 9. A diamond (the hardest stone) is rated at a 10 so you definitely want stones that are as close to a diamond as you can get if you are not getting an actual diamond.

So Ive talked about the stones but another big thing for me is what is the band part made from. Alot of times it cheap nickel that has been silver plated. There is absolutely no nickel in this ring! Its all sterling silver (which is great for me since I have allergies) so you dont have to worry about your fingers turning ugly Shrek green.

In terms of weight, the ring weighs about 7.5 grams. To some that might not seem like alot and to others it might be huge. Since I have big man hands, this really didnt bother me.

Ive been wearing this for about 2 weeks now everyday for at least 10 hours a day. I do house remodeling work in it as well as daily chores. Other than a few scuffs on the band, there is no loss of stones or any other malfunctions.




If you would like to find out more info and to purchase this band, please feel free to click the following link -> http://jeulia.io/2ntWPRo

I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment