Thursday, March 16, 2017

Skinny Jane Chocolate Skinny Blend

So everyone now days is on a weight loss kick. They are either trying to use pills, wraps, and every other Godly think known to man. There truly are alot of things out there on the market so choosing one can definitely be a hard decision! I recently was able to try out Skinny Jane's Chocolate Skinny Blend.

Now I did a side by side comparison to a leading well know brand. Its the same flavors (both chocolate) and I did both of them with exact same amount of ingredients. By looking at my pics and video, you might not be able to tell the differences so lets go over them here. The one on the top is the competitor brand and one bottom is Skinny Jane.



The skinny jane first off takes less powder and liquid than the other brand. I did cut back on the other brand so that they were same amounts when testing them. When it comes to texture, Skinny Jane is alot lighter and airy. What I mean is that when you drink it, it doesnt feel like you are drinking sludge. Mixing Skinny Jane is really easy. I like that when I did mix it both electrically and manually with spoon, I didnt get clumps of powder like I did with the other brand. The one on the left is the competitor brand and one right is Skinny Jane.



When it comes to taste, Skinny Jane definitely doesnt have that overpowering chocolate taste. Its not chalky nor does it leave a nasty aftertaste in your mouth. To me it almost reminds me of chocolate milk-the nesquik chocolate that you mix it. In my video below you can see the texture differences (kind of!) lol


Looking at nutritional values, its pretty comparable to leading competitor. One thing that I did notice that I liked was that it has less carbs then its competitor which is important to me cause Im a carb watcher.  The one on the top is the competitor brand and one bottom is Skinny Jane.


Overall I have come to like Skinny jane better than the ones I was using. Taste, carb count, and mixture solubility are the top reasons. If you want to learn more and to purchase Skinny Jane, please check out the following site: http://www.skinnyjane.com/skinny-blend-weight-loss-shake

No comments:

Post a Comment