Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ghassoul Clay Facial Mask and Hair Treatment

Let me start off with a quick lesson over Ghassoul Clay cause I had to look it up before I got this-lol! Ghssoul Clay is naturally found and organically mined from ancient deposits deep within the Atlas Mountains in the northeastern region of Morocco. This extraordinary mineral-rich clay is extracted in large clods, then it gets washed, sun-dried and micronized into a smooth powder. Well this product has already been made into a paste so it makes it alot easier than mixing it up!

Ok now onto the review! I love this stuff as a Facial Mask! The first time I used it, it felt like my face was lighter and tighter. I felt like it really did a deep cleaning on my face that other facial products I had used that hadnt worked. I could see where dry spots on my face were getting better after couple of uses.

I figured if it worked that awesome on my face, I wonder how it would work on my hair(yes I know it says its good for hair). I applied a small amount to my hair and let it set there for a little bit then washed it out. Within one use my hair was already improving! I was having the itchy scalp that I had before I used and I could see a difference in the dry scalp flakes.


So overall it reduced the dryness on my face and scalp, it reduced the flakes on my scalp, it improved the look of my skin and it acted like a natural exfoliator for my face! I could definitely see this helping people with acne prone skin or dry skin issues! The biggest surprise for me was how nice it smelled! For some reason it smelt like roses to me. lol

I did get this product for free to review it for the company. IF yall are interested in buying it, click here and get it on amazon. I highly recommend this for all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment