Who does love the feeling of fresh shaven legs? I love the feeling of silky, soft, smooth skin but it can be hard to keep it this way! While you can use lotions and other things to keep it soft, shaving can hurt when your skin becomes dry and irritated due to the summer heat ( I live in South Texas so this all year long! lol). That’s why
using a fantastic and moisturizing shaving gel is so important. I got to try out Skintimate Signature Scents Moisturizing Shave Gel in Mandarin Burst
via Crowdtap. It claims that skin is protected and nourished both during and after
shaving. I really looked forward to trying this out!
I am lucky enough to be able to go a few days without shaving my legs due to the color of my leg hair. So when I tried this out I was a few days past due for shaving! lol. I have really sensitive skin and never shave unless it has constant water running over my legs. The times that I tried shaving with other shaving creams and no water, I ended up with bumps and cuts that looked like Leatherface got ahold of my legs!
I figured that I would give this one a try with no water. to shave. WHOA! I was impressed! It didnt take much to lather up my legs with a nice tick coating. Then I went to town. I was impressed how my razor just glided over the gel and how well it kept my legs from getting cut up. No nicks or cuts, and best of all no blood! I couldnt believe how soft my legs felt after I got done shaving. They seriously felt smoother after I shaved than before! I am so looking forward to shaving now and I bet my hubby will be happy too. lol
Im not huge on fruity tooty scents (they tend to be overbearing) but I really liked the new Mandarin Burst.
It wasnt overbearing and it didnt smell like nasty butt (yall know when fragrances smell really bad. lol). The mixture of oranges, lemons and limes
in this shave gel were a perfect combo. It makes the senses come alive. Another great perk is that the gel contains six moisturizers including
Vitamin E and Olive Butter!
You can get this new scent at your local grocery store and big mass retailers. If its easier for ya, you can click here and order it off amazon! I highly recommend this for women and men (the hubs tried it one night and loved it but thats another day, another post! lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment