Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stroller Organizer Review made by Children n Us

Let me first off state that my child is 10 years old but I do have lots of babies in and out of my house! Im always babysitting for nieces and nephews,  or my girlfriends that have to work. I LOVE BABIES! So on that note let me get to the review. lol

When I first got this, I was pretty excited (Im still excited about it so please dont take it that way! lol). I oped the package and there it was-the stroller organizer. The one to solve all of your life's problems when you are out using a stroller or bike or some other form of transportation with babies. Granted you can always carry around a diaper bag but honestly my  arms start hurting because its so heavy. This is a genius way to carry diapers and bottles without losing your arms!



Ok so back to when I first opened the package. It wasnt what I expected. I expected so tough as nails material that could never be ripped or I dunno what was going through my mind. It is made from the same material that those reusable grocery sacks are made from. Dont  get me wrong please- these are so NOT cheaply made. I was so impressed about how light it was yet so durable! I couldnt wait to put this bad boy into action.

First trip out with a baby in tow. Before I even put it on the stroller, I figured I would fill it up first an then where ever we got I would just attach it to the stroller. Well my awesome idea was an awesome idea. It is so easy to attach to the stroller when its completely full. Its just a little snap and youre done. So I imagine that its pretty easy to put on the stroller empty to. OH almost forgot to tell yall what I packed in it! I managed to get 15 diapers, 2 bottles, a water bottle, my cell phone, and some toys in it. It expands really nicely and it held everything without it being compacted! 

Ok so a few days later, Im back at it with this organizer except this time its with my 10yr old. Boys are naturally messy so the back of my truck looks like a hurricane hit it. After cleaning up the truck (we were getting ready for road trip) I told him I would hang him by his ears if he got it gross again. Then I thought why dont I put this on the back of my truck seat head(see the mouse is starting to run on it s wheel in my mind!). It worked perfect! My son was able to put his water bottle in there with some toys and his tablet. he was happy and mom was happy :)


So all in all, if you want to get a new mom or an experienced mom a really awesome gift, I would so buy this! Its like having an extra set of hands without having to carry everything. Its so convenient and easy to use! If you want to buy it now, just click here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment