Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech

So being that I just got a new phone, I was really excited to try out The Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech for free! When I first got it, it looked like every other car mount Ive ever seen till I pulled it out fo the box. I noticed that it has a sticky side that you stick to the windshield(naturally of course!) and then a side that was sticky to put your cell phone against. The sticky part towards your cell phone though was different because it wasnt a suction cup. It literally was a sticky pad!!!! I thought this is going to be awesome-someone finally got it right (I hate licking the suction cups to make them stick).



 So after opening my package and going out to the truck to set it up, it looked pretty darn good there! It wasnt too bulky and it wasnt so small that I couldnt see the numbers on my phone. I go to stick my phone on it and it didnt want to stick :( I tried this about 5 more times until I realized that maybe I have to take my phone cover off!!!!! Duh (that was my own fault). After I took my phone case off, it did stick for about 10 minutes before it fell off. Now I have a big heavy phone (its an LG Vista) so for it to hold it for about 10minutes was pretty good. I could see it holding my Garmin for alot longer because its lighter and smaller.


 Ok, so after a few times of using it, dirt and other nasty stuff(my husband's tobacco chew) got stuck to it making it impossible for anything to stick to it. I went inside, used some Dawn dishwashing soap and a little scrub pad. It came back to life lie it was the first time I ever used it!!!! So it definitely can be cleaned and reused again and again.



 Overall its a great buy for any gal or guy in your life that needs this. Its great for when you are traveling in your car or a rental car. If you want to buy it on amazon now for a really great price, click here!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment