Saturday, October 25, 2014

Vitamin C facial toner by Instanatural

So Ive used Instanatural products in the past and I have been impressed by them. I decided this time I would let my mom try it out (I know arent I so nice) after I had been using it for about a couple of weeks to see if it was just me being bias to their products or if it really does work.

My sister in law is 45 and well her wrinkles are kicking in since having a baby (I hope she doesnt kill me for saying that!lol-love you!) Anyhow, I had a fantastic time using this and absolutely loved it! I love how its so easy to just spray on your face and dont have to worry about getting it on your hands then washing them afterwards.


So here is the before pic of my sister in law-sorry my brother wanted a pic with her so I had to crop him out because he was only in the country for 1-days before he had to leave again for work. lol. I let her use it for 2 weeks before I took follow up pics. It was hard not seeing her cause I wanted to see if I could actually see a difference.


When I sat down and discussed with her what she thought of the product, it was nothing but raving good reviews! She states that she loved how it sprayed on instead of a pump because she says that she always pumps too much or gets it in her eye on accident. She said with this she could just closer her eyes and spray away.


She stated after she used it she felt like her face was tighter. She always talked about a face lift but then she joked that this was alot cheaper that that or botox! My sister in law also told me that she could tell the difference in the coloration of her age spots. I noticed it too but didnt want to say anything until she told me. lol.


I personally love this and so does my sister in law-looks like I will be buying some for her for Christmas coming up and then her birthday shortly after! So if you want to see great results too, click here to order it now!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment