So when I get the chance to try this out through Smiley360, I jumped in it! I am always looking for a chapstick that actually works and doesnt leave me wanting to eat all of it off my lips (I dont intentionally do it but some taste so good. lol)
LEt me first tell you a little about the product before I go into a review over it. Its a double chapstick tube meaning at one end it has one kind of chapstick and at the other end it has a different kind that has a different effect. So one end is for daytime and it has SPF 15 in it (score!) and then the other end is for night time which has the hydration in it that last over night.
When I first started using this, I noticed that its a little bit bigger than a normal chapstick tube which made me wonder if how they fit both kinds in the tube. Turns out that each end is equal but not as much as in a tube that you buy if it was just one product but thats ok!
I dont wear alot of makeup so whenever I put something on, I notice the weight of it. To me when I used the daytime chapstick it felt great. I didnt even notice it was there! I did reapply it a couple of times due to me eating and drinking (I was afraid it was coming off). As for the night time one, it worked just as great. I woke up the next morning with plump lips as well as smooth lips. They werent cracked or ugly anymore!
The think I like the most about this was that it was 2 products in one tube rather than having 2 tubes and worrying about where I put one at. Its very convenient to carry around in a your purse or in your wallet if you dont like to carry a purse. I highly recommend this to anyone, gal or guy! If you click this link, you can get a $.50 cent off coupon!
I did get this product for free through Smiley360 for my unbias opinion.


No comments:
Post a Comment