When I first opened the mat, I first noticed how heavy it was! I thought wow, this is kinda nice to have something well made! I liked it texture, its silicone hence giving it the anti slip texture. Its not cheaply made and I really looked forward to using it.
During my first go at using it, I was so happy! It absorbed all the sweat dripping off my head and arms. I couldnt tell it was wet at all because it absorbed so fast! I also love the fact that I wasnt slipping and sliding everywhere like I was on a water slide. It stated in place and it helped me alot (I was actually able to do the moves and not have to stop and re-adjust myself. (please ignore my kitten-he was trying to help mom with pictures)
The thing I liked also was how wide and long it is. Its 24 inches wide and 72 inches long. Being that Im 6'3, when doing certain stances, my feet tend to slide off the mat. With this one Im actually able to do it!
They have a full money back guarantee if you arent happy! If you want to order this now, please click here and get yours today!!! Trust me you wont regret it!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:
Post a Comment