Monday, October 6, 2014

Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer



Every woman regardless of age is looking for that fountain of youth in a bottle. Well we all know we arent going to find it but there are some really awesome products out there! I just had the chance to review one of them for free!I Let me tell you, Foxbrim might have just found the secret to near perfect skin.

So Im fairly young (Im 30) but I am starting to see the crows feet slowly creeping in along with the smile lines. I really dread aging for some reason so anytime I have an opportunity to try out a new product, Im on it! Now granted I have combination skin which can have its perks(the oil keeps my skin looking tight), it can be a downfall when it comes to finding products that dont leave me looking like I smeared a tub of lard on my face. This product doesnt do that! Read more below to see what Im talking about ;)

The thing that I first noticed about this is that its 100% natural (score 1 in my book!). I really dont like using things that are artificially processed with stuff in it I cant pronounce. I have sensitive skin so when I put stuff on it, my skin immediately lets me know-whoa you better get this off me now or its really nice. Well my face said this was really nice. lol



So the second thing that I really liked about this is how smooth and easy it goes on. Its not like a big glob of grossness. Its very rich in texture and fluffy. When I put it on it, spreads very nicely and evenly. It doesnt leave ugly streak marks or tons of excess. It can be applied before doing makeup because it is a moisturizer or you can do it before going to bed like I do so thats perk #3 that it can be used in more that one way.


Overall, I really liked this cream. I liked the fact that it has retinol in it which we all know is awesome stuff! I liked the fact that it isnt greasy nor do it leave me looking like a greaseball. And finally I like the fact that a little bit of it goes a LONG way. You dont have to ple it on in order for it to cover your whole face.

This would make awesome presents especially with Christmas coming up for any woman of any age in your life. Men, your moms, sisters, and wives would love you long time! You can head on over to Amazon and buy it right now ON SALE by clicking this link.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment