I used this on my scars as I have always hear that it is good for that in addition to using on my hands. I have had 6 knee surgeries on my right leg and the scarring is pretty ugly. Its always been a purple reddish color. After using this product for about 2 weeks, I started to notice my scars were getting lighter and less noticeable!!!! I was so happy because for years I have tried to cover up my knee. Other than the fact that its still fat and swollen, it looks great! you can barely see the scars!!!
So it worked great on my scars but you wanna know how it worked on my hands. It worked just as great! I have very dry hands to the point that they peel-attractive I know. lol. So when I started using this, I would add a few drops to the top of my hands and rub it in. It quickly absorbed into my skin and was like an instant moisturizer. It didnt feel heavy or greasy. Over the course of 3 weeks, I started to notice that my hands were not peeling anymore and that they were actually becoming soft!
No peeling anymore!!!!
Ive been using this for about a month now and have not had any weird side effects. I like how this product is made form natural ingredients-if it wasnt i would know because I have super sensitive skin and breakout. So instead of paying $130 dollars for just the name on a bottle, I high suggest you check out Azure. The quality is just as good if not better. You can buy it on Amazon right now by clicking this link.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:
Post a Comment