Monday, November 3, 2014

Ebook Snakes by Dan Jackson

So this is my first ebook review so bear with me! I was particularly interested in this one because my 10 year old son is obsessed with snakes to the point he wants a live one (I said no!). My son, Cameron, was super excited when he turned on Kindle to read his books and found out mom had downloaded this book for him!




Before I let Cameron read it, I read it myself (I have a degree in Biology so I like stuff like this). I was in awe about how vivid the photos were and it was a really good read! It was very easy to understand yet factual. I couldnt seem to put down the tablet- my husband was wondering what was wrong. lol


So when Cameron got a hold of it, he sat there and read it so fast. Then he went back and re-read it again over and over and over. I have learned so much and have it ingrained into my memory about all the different snakes in the book. He told me about the colors, shapes, sizes, and facts about snakes. He absolutely loved it!!!



Well here comes science report time for first 9 weeks and what does Cameron want to do it on-snakes! At this point he had already read the book about 20 times but he still wanted to do his report over snakes. This ended up being a great reference book for him along with others that he used for his science report.

I highly recommend this for any child, boy or girl. Its so colorful yet educational at the same time. Mr. Dan Jackson writes it in such a way that the kids have fun reading and dont even realize that they are learning! If you want to buy it right now, just click here and download it on your kindle/tablet and make your kiddo happy today! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment