Friday, November 28, 2014

Ultra Lift Treatment Review/Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Review

So I am doing a dual review on this since I got both products at the same time and I used both at the same time. I used Foxbrims Toner first on my face and then the Ultra Lift treatment afterwards. I have used Foxbrims products in the past and always really liked them. I had high hopes for these two products as well!



So like I stated I started using these two at same time. I noticed that my face was getting blotchy spots on it-partly due to the weather and other part was I stopped taking care of my face. lol. Ive l always used toners that require a cotton ball and you pour the toner onto it then spread on your face. I was too sure how I was going to like a spray (Im the blonde that some how gets it in my eyes. lol). Well let me say this after trying the spray- I will never go back to the cotton ball toners!!!!! I love the spray. Its so easy just to spritz on and go. You dont have to worry about trash or getting to much on your face.

So after I used the toner, I would put on the Ultra lift. Like I said neglected my face so the wrinkles and fine lines along with the blotchy spots were pretty bad. lol. So within a couple of weeks my face started to clear up remarkably! The wrinkles were slowly disappearing and the blotches were gone! My face felt like I got an instant face lift. I love the tight feeling it gives you put it on. Its not heavy or greasy feeling either.

If you are interested in buying these products, click here for the toner and here for the ultralift. If you order on Black Friday, you can a discount!!!! Oh I almost forgot to mention, the toner also works great on men! I started using this on my husbands back because he breaks out really badly. I love how it has the witch hazel which helps clear up the breakouts. I forgot the before pic but look at the after pic!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment