Tuesday, November 25, 2014

iArrow Sports Arrmband for iphone 5

Whenever I go out for a walk I always run into the problem of where to put my phone. Its not comfortable to carry it in my hand because my hands get sweaty and gross. I also worry about it flying out of my hand and my earbuds coming out because whenever I swing my arm forward, it pulls them out. I was very happy to be able to try this armband out as I had been looking for one that was affordable yet easy to use.

The product comes with a hard case to hold your phone and an easy to use strap with velcro on it. The thing I liked about this one is that it is adjustable to fit your arm and not a one size fits all! The velcro on it is very durable and doesnt come undone at all. Oh I should mention that this armband is for the iphone 5/iphone 5s. So onto the review!!!


I used this for the first time a couple of days after I got it in the mail. I was so not disappointed!!!! I was able to actually go workout and be handsfree-what a concept!!!! lol. It was really nice having it sit closer to my head so when my arms got swinging, the earbuds didnt rip out of my ears. Also as I started to sweat, it didnt effect my phone because of the hard casing that held my phone. It made it easy to have my phone and music in one convenient spot!


Whether you are just a walker or an avid sports workout person, this is the armband for you!!!! You wont be disappointed and your phone will be protected. You dont have to worry about sweat ruining your phone anymore!!! If you want to order this now, click this link now. This would also make an awesome gift for Christmas!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment