Monday, November 17, 2014

Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum [Vitamin C, Retinol, B3] Review

So I took my time to review this because I wanted to stop using other products to be able to give this a true honest review. Since I stopped using all the products all together, Ive noticed my skin has well gotten gross. lol. With the cold weather coming in its been chapped and Ive been really bad about squinting to protect my eyes from the weather. The wrinkles have started to come back due to this so I was pretty excited to start this!

First off its got vitamin c, retinol. salicylic acid, and tea tree oil in it-whoohoo! That just means that I can cut out 3 other separate products and make more counter space in my bathroom. All of those are great in fighting wrinkles so lets put it to the test!

When I first opened the container, I noticed that it was a cloudy look serum which I had never seen before. After I put it on, I noticed that it blended in very nicely. It did have a slight odor to me-almost like oranges- I dunno it could be that I am also so tired out night I smell things. lol

Over the course of 3 weeks, I have seen remarkable changes in my face even my husband has noticed! MY smile lines are a less along with the crows feet around my eyes. I can honestly say this stuff works great!

If you would like to buy this right now, please click this link. Trust me you wont be sorry that you purchased this!!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment