Monday, November 17, 2014

Small Packing Organizer Review by DotDot

Packing for trips has always been a huge issue in our house. I get to pack EVERYONE's stuff (my hubby's,my sons and mine). I guess you could say Im a last minute packer. lol. I always wait till the night before and I am always scrambling trying to find ways to best pack our bags. So you can imagine how happy I was to be able to try out these organizers from DotDot for free!!!!

So they have many different sizes and colors that you can order. I got the small ones because the biggest issue I have is packing my makeup and our hair stuff. Ziploc bags are so ugly looking and its impossible to fit more than 2 bottles (if you're lucky!) of shampoo into a gallon size one.

So here comes the challenge. I want to fit body wash for everyone, shampoo and conditioner on my bag. Low and behold- I put 5 big bottles in there and still had room for 2 more!!! Holy Smokes!!! So when it came ot putting in my makeup with my other girl stuff I had worries because all of it fit in there too!!!!


These are great bags to use. I love how they come with 4 per an order rather than just one. I am going ot be ordering more of the bigger ones as Im pretty sure they will come in handy for holding my sons toys and games on road trips!!!

Ir you are interested in buying these right now, please click this link. Its great a gift or for yourself!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment