Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Excelerol-Brain Health Supplement

As some of yall know nad other might not know, I have really bad adult ADHD to the point that literally bright shiny things grab my attention. Trust me writing a blog takes me forever to do. lol. Anyways, medication is really expensive like Im talking $300 a month for 30 pills :( So when I had the opportunity to try this out I jumped on it since it claimed to help with some of the things that are normally associated with ADHD although this is NOT a medication to treat ADHD.


So When I got the package and opened it up, my first surprise was waiting on top for me :) They had packed a little package for me to share with a friend! Thats totally awesome in my book cause everyone loves free samples-my little brother who is college got the sample pack. So anyways back to what I was saying. The first thing I usually do is look at the pill size. I hate taking horse pills, you know the ones that are huge! Well these are not huge at all. They are about the size of a advil capsule or any other type of medicine you might take everyday.


When reading the back the instructions are pretty clear as to how you take them. They say that they last up to 6 hours which is awesome because thats probably as long as I need to them to last. lol. So I started taking them about 8a because I have some online classes that I am taking and I usually do it in the mornings. Within 30 minutes I felt like I could actually sit down and do my work without being distracted! I didnt even get up to go to the door when the UPS man came! (thats a first for me cause I run for it!)

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I am so impressed by it. I am at the point where I am going to subscribe to the monthly one which is only $40 which is a lot cheaper than $300! It can be used by older people or younger people, male or female-the sky is the limit!

If you want to purchase these now, you have many options form monthly subscription to one time buy. Just click here to go to their website!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment