When I first saw this I was pretty surprised at the bottle size. ITs a fairly large bottle with a nice air pump head on it. After reading all of it, I decided the best time to use it for me was at night even thought it said use twice a day. I like to use it at night right before I got to bed because I know it wont wash off with my daily activities.
So anyhow this pic is what it looked like fresh. I always clean my wounds but I figured I would start to use this cream also because I knew how the cut was that it was going tos car ugly. lol. The second pic under it is the pic I took today. You can barely see the scar! I have been using this once a night for a little over 3 weeks and I am impressed!!!!
I will definitely be stocking up on this. I cant wait to try it on my 10 year old pregnancy scars marks! If you want the results I have shown today, all you have to do is click here to order!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment