Monday, November 17, 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel☆Brightening Eye Cream☆ Review + Giveaway/YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream 15g 0.5 OZ Review + Giveaway

Im doing a dual review here because they are by the same company. Due to the fact that I have been using beauty product on my face, I felt like I couldnt give an honest opinion so I enlisted my stepmom on this task.  Now I asked her to stop using moisturizers and other products about 2 weeks before she started using this. She refused to let me take her before pic so yall will get to see the after pics.lol

My stepmom is a bit older and has lived a very full life. She has always worn quite a bit of makeup due to age spots, wrinkles, and black circles under her eyes. She has also complained that nothing she uses works-well nothing at an affordable price! So when I gave her the chance to try these two products out for free, she just was tickled pink.

When we first read over the ingredients and instructions, it was pretty apparent that natural ingredients are really important to this company! I love the fact that they take it so seriously because alot of companies dont care. Anyways the instructions are pretty easy. On both products, you are to dab small amounts all over you face. Its gentle enough that it can be used day and night. Another great plus is that you can use it under your makeup!!!!


I personally have noticed her face looks alot better but I would never say that to her! The dark circles (stress and genetics) have started to disappear along with the crows feet. Kind of looks like she got botox but not as fake looking. She loves this stuff and begged me to buy her more. lol.

If you want to buy the brightening eye cream, you can click here and if you want to by the super youth eye cream, click here. I recommend both. Seriously, look at the pictures about and tell me that my stepmom looks like she is 67 (ignore the Christmas tree-they are Christmas freaks!lol) !!!! I think she looks great!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment