So Ive been on a healthy kick lately because Im really, really am trying to lose weight without having surgery. I was pretty excited to be able to review this book because my shakes were becoming boring and the same ole same ole. lol. Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret: 50 Recipes for a Healthy Diet (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 3 by Jonathan Vine is an ebook so that made it really easy to just take my tablet in the kitchen and do it right then and there!
When I first started reading it, I was pretty intrigued by the flavors of the different smoothies. They have 50 different flavors using every kind of vegetable you can think of! Who woulda thought to mix banana and spinach together? Not me! And that is actually one of my favorites out of the list. I also like the spiced pumpkin one (i used bits of our pumpkin from Halloween!)
So far since doing these shakes and workout, I've lost a few pounds You cant just do the shakes and not change you lifestyle. These are a great boost and I honestly feel like I have more energy/my body is cleaner!
If you would like to buy this book now on amazon, please click here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Post a Comment