I have always been a fan of products that have dead sea minerals in it. I was really excited to see that this product has that to include collagen, and retinol (2 ingredients that are also awesome in the anti aging process). Im still fairly young (Im 30) but I started to battle the aging process already!
When I first opened the box, I saw that it was in a really pretty jar so it doesnt look cheap. After opening the jar, a very pleasant soft smell hit my nostrils-it reminds me of the cream my mom used when i was growing up-good memories for sure. You know how sometimes when you open something it smells dirty and makes you not want to use it-well this is so the opposite! i just wanted to bathe in it, it smelt so good! Its super thick and creamy!
After using it, I started to notice my smile wrinkles were getting smaller(not that they were huge but I could see them when I looked in mirror). It also started to make my crows feet a little less noticeable (happy dance!). In addition to making my facial features better, it works amazing as a moisturizer. It is very creamy and feels great when putting it on.
If you would like to order this product now, please click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



You have shared a great information… It gets truly befuddling to pick the better items however it is paramount for everybody to be a bit careful while purchasing those creams as they may not suit your skin as it does to others. I propose to attempt the common best hostile to anti-aging serum, which has just about 0% symptoms and performs similarly well.
ReplyDelete