Monday, October 13, 2014

Body Merry Celluite Cream




I was excited to try out another Cellulite cream and I was thrilled that it was Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream as I really like Body Merry’s products.



When I opened the nice-sized container, I saw that this had a nice creamy gel-like texture to it. It felt nice and cool, creamy and smooth on my fingers. It also had a nice green tea-mint-lime scent to it that I found very pleasant and refreshing.



I waited until I was done showering before I tried this product-clean skin is better effected than dirty skin. I smoothed some of the cream on my thigh and butt cheeks. Note: Dont do it right after the shower! Wait about an hour for your pores to close!


This product felt great on my skin and absorbed fairly quickly. Also, I noticed that the scent of the product seemed to not be as strong after a while. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I see a difference in the appearance of the areas I have been treating. Its a slow process but its getting better. Dont worry I wont post pictures of my butt!


You can get it here by clicking this link. This will make the perfect gift for any woman or MAN!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment