Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Body Merry Eye Cream

First off lemme start off by saying- I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! I have naturally dark circle under my eyes. All the women in my family have this feature that we inherited from maternal grandfathers side(They were Prussian-go back and study your history). When I got the chance to try out a new cream that stated it would make the dark circle less dark, I was ecstatic to try!


That's my before pic. Pretty creepy right? The first time I ever pulled this cream out to try, the first thing I noticed was the pump. This to me is a positive thing because when I use stuff that has to be squirted or dropped, I tend to over kill it. With the pump I can do full pump or half pumps. Anyhow, when it came out I was liking the texture of it. I have OCD so texture is a huge thing for me. If it doesn't feel right, it ain't right in my book!


This looks like a small bottle but in fact there is a lot of punch in it. I only used a small dime amount every night and it still feels like I have plenty left. It doesn't take much. Ive been using it for about 2 weeks and well you can see the results! I am amazed at how well it works. My eyes are so grossly dark that makeup cant hide it! In the pic above I'm fresh out of the shower so that's no makeup!!!



I highly recommend this to any young lady or elderly lady that has dark circles under eyes due to stress, fatigue or genetics-you wont be disappointed! You can buy it here by press this link!




No comments:

Post a Comment