Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Joyal Beauty

Lately it feels like all Ive getting to review are vitamin C serums and Hyaluronic acids so I have enlisted the help of all the women in my family and some men (I have alot of sister in laws and in laws). So this product was tested my dad after I tried it a few times of course. lol. So we have Joyal Beauty's Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

I like this product for a couple of reasons. I like the fact that its 100% Vegan and has no harsh chemicals in it that can burn your skin. I also like the fact that it has a pump on it rather than a dropper. I always end up putting too much with the dropper ones.



Anyhow I tested this out on my hands. Alot of people wouldnt think to test it on there hands but I wanted to do something other than my face cause my dad did his face. After using it for about a week, i noticed a huge difference in how soft they were! The calluses were not as hard and ugly and the sun spots on my hands had lightened up. I used very little each time as a little bit goes a long way so dont over do it thinking you need alot!

Ok so now onto my dad. He is 68 going to be 69 in about 2 months and tries to take care of himself but age has taken its toll on him. He was really excited to try something new that he has never tried before to see if it helped with his aging (my dad is pretty secure in his manhood to be able to do this! lol).




That is my dads before pic. My dad is Native American so he has aged well and has beautiful skin. I dont think he looks that bad in this pic but to each his own! Anyways, every night he applied a small amount to his face. He said it was very light and he didnt feel like he was putting shaving cream on his face (i guess he doesnt have anything else to compare it to. lol)

Above is dads after pic. He looks more youthful and I can tell when you get up close that the fine wrinkles are slowly going away. My stepmom of course who is 4 years younger than he is extremely jealous and wants me to get some for her to use. lol

So the fact is that both men and women can use this product! Dont be shy and orders yours today by clicking this link. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment