Saturday, October 25, 2014

Leather Cleaner and Restorer

I got lucky enough to try out some new leather cleaner products which is really awesome cause Im always in need of them! I use my boots for everything under the sun and the get nasty! Soap and water stopped working a long time ago when it came to getting them clean. It kinda made me mad cause I've had them only 2 years but looks like its been 12 years with them!


When I first got these cleaners, i was so happy that it came with little sponges/microfiber cloth and stuff to clean it in addition to the cleaner. I had gotten 3 different bottles so I had to take time and read which one to use. I liked how I got a bottle of the cleaner as a spray and also as one that you can pour. It made it alot easier when I was in a rush to clean them just to spray and go which is the 2 in 1.


As you can tell in the first pic, my boots are totally gross. In this pic(below), I had just sprayed a little bit of cleaner on there. I was totally amazed how nice it made my boots look! I could actually tell what color they were! So I proceeded to do the whole boot and man they look great!
\


Its so easy to use! You can use them individually or you can use the 2 in 1 bottle. All you have to do is apply the cleaner and then restorer afterwards or you can just do the cleaner or just the restorer. Its up to you how you want to clean! The nice thing is that it doesnt ruin your stuff. these are real leather boots and it didnt stain or discolor them at all! You can use this on car seats, purses(I did it on my purse), or anything leather without worrying! I did this on my dads horse saddles that he has had for over 30 years and they came out so beautiful!!!


If you want to buy just the cleaner, click here. For the conditioner only, click here and for the 2 in 1, click here. I recommending getting all 3 because you never know what you might need just one or the other for!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment