Just recently I told my hubby we are going to start eating cleaner and living and healthier life. Yeah he hasnt quite jumped on that band wagon yet. However that doesnt mean that I havent gotten him to eat healthier and less food! hehehehee.
Ive never heard of superfood so I was pretty excited to try this out. I did ask my sister-in-law how to use it because she does use the powder. So I read about it and this is what I found out. Its an "algae" powder that is high in protein and nutrients and helps your immune system stay strong. ROCK ON!!! We need that in this house!
So when I first opened the bag, a very strong smell hit me. It was a nasty smell just strong (but that usually happens when things are in bags example coffee when you first open it). With that being said dont assume by reading that, its automatically going to taste gross-so not the case! There are alot of things you can make with this that taste awesome!
So back to my husband and not eating. Well he doesnt like to take vitamins but he gets sick alot. When he first smelt this, he was like hell no. lol. That didnt stop me from sneaking it into his food. It was kinda hard because oh how it colored the food but I just told him that it was food dye. He has eaten several meals with this in it and hasnt said a word about the taste. lol.
The thing I have noticed the most is that none of us have gotten sick since I started using this in our meals. This is the time of the year were everyone gets uber sick in my house and we all look like the walking dead. Im so happy that this hasnt happened yet!!!! Fingers crossed it doesnt!!!!
If you want to make it through the year without getting sick or at least making your immune system stronger, I suggest you buy it here by clicking on this link!!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:
Post a Comment