Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pure Raspberry Keytones

Ok so yall know this gal has been trying to lose 125lbs. Ive been working out like crazy but I need something to help crave my cravings because I snack :( I had the opportunity to try out these raspberry keytones. Ive heard alot about them but never tried them until now. So far they are working on suppressing my snacktime cravings.

Ive been taking these for about a week now and I can tell a difference both with and without the scale! Ive lost about 3lbs in a week and I cant wait to lose more. When taking these be sure to drink lots of water because if you dont your pee will become really yellow!
                                               


The thing that I liked the most about these was that it has no additives, no binders, no fillers or no artificial ingredients. They come in 500mg pills in which you take twice a day, 30minutes before your meal with 6oz of water!



I recommend these for anyone that needs a little jump start to help with their weight loss or for someone that has plateau (I did like a week into dieting before I started these. lol)

Yall can buy these on Amazon right now by clicking here. They have sales on them so you can get them at a great price! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment