If yall know anything about my family, you know that we are huge DIY people. We build anything and everything you can think of from decks, tile jobs, and drywalling. When it comes to drywall jobs some times you need utility knives to cut the drywall pieces to fit in certain spots. Ive bought some from Lowe's but they always seem to break in mid cut. I was really excited to get to try out Cutter Master Maxx Utility knives cause I was hoping they work!
So when I went to use them on my first drywall job, I thought perfect time to try these out. Normally I have to go over my cut a couple of times for it to cut through the drywall. With these knives, I just need to cut once then flip it over to the other side and cut it. Thats it! No extra times of going over the same cut.
The second thing that I really like about this is that it has a curved handle so it fits better. As you can see in a side by side comparison, the one from Lowes is almost straight and it digs into my palm after so many cuts. With the yellow one by Cutter Master, it fits nicely into my hand so I dont get cramps or ugly marks on my hands after a few cuts. Also the blade buttons (the ones that retract blade) are different. The Cutter Master ones are awesome because its on the top side and you can see how many blades you have left.
The biggest perk for me was that the razor part/blades didnt snap off when I was using them! I cant tell you how many times during a cut the darn blade would snap off! That is so frustrating! With these the blades are very durable and I have yet to have one snap!
These are great blades for the DIY person or for the everyday person that needs help opening mail packages. You can get the 3 pack here on amazon right now at an amazing price! I never recommend products that I havent tested and love myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment