So when I got my lunchbox and opened it up, I immediately realized how heavy it was but not in bad way! Its not the cheap plastic that will crack or snap the moment you drop it in the sink. The quality of plastic they used is great! So after unwrapping it, I took it apart. It has two snaps on the side which hold the whole box together. They are really durable snaps so you dont have to worry about them coming undo and your lunch flying everywhere.
So once I unsnapped it, I saw that there are three compartments to it. You have your top one which has a dividers in it. If you have 2 sides and dont want them to mix together this comes in really handy. I know I personally hate when my salad and side dish mix to together making my salad all mushy and nasty.
Next layer is your utensils. How many times have you ever brought your lunch and totally forgot your fork or knife? Well you dont have to worry about that anymore because its in the lunchbox!!!!The third compartment doesnt have a divider in which is nice. so this would be great for your sandwich or if you had pasta to put it in there.
Overall I think this a great lunchbox of very high quality. If you want to order it right now please feel free to click here. I did get this at a full discount for my unbias review in return. I would never recommend a product that I didnt test and love myself!





No comments:
Post a Comment