If you workout whether its riding a bike or lifting weights, you know that you hands can take a beating from the grips. I know personally for me I have blisters and ugly calluses on my hands from lifting weights. Ive had other gloves in the past but they fell apart after couple of uses. I was happy to try out these new leather gloves by Alpha Impact because of the awesome reviews I had read on them.
When I got the gloves and pulled them out of the package, I was very impressed by just the feeling of them! they were really thick and felt very nice. They definitely didnt feel cheaply made. When I did try them on real quick, I noticed that they had padding in the underside of the glove. This is great because it helps from getting blisters on your hands.
When I finally made it out to my garage (this is where my home gym is), with my gloves in tow, I was ready. I put them on adjusted the velcro strap on the side of the glove. Thats another perk I really liked was that I could adjust how tight it was around my wrist and it wouldnt cut off blood flow causing me to get cramps or lose feeling in my hands.
So when working out, I had no issues with the gloves slipping or my hands slipping off the equipment. I didnt feel an excessive sweating from my hands because I was wearing a thicker glove. The only difference I really noticed was that the bars werent hurting my hands. lol
Overall I think these are expectional gloves and I hightly recommend them for anyone that does gym work or rides a bike for workout or pleasure. You can buy these on amazon right now by clicking here at an awesome deal. I did get these at a discount for my review but I would never recommend something that I didnt try and didnt believe in.




No comments:
Post a Comment