So after I got this and opened it up, I realized how simple it was. I thought it was going to be complex math to get it to work. lol. So basically you take off the top, add water up to water line, put your oil of your choice in (1-3 drops), put it back together and turn on. Simple right?! It comes with a remote control so you can control it across the room. For this diffuser we put it in our sons room because he has problems breathing at night with the oak being in the 40,000 range right now. We put peppermint oil in it so it could be diffused into his room over night. Its not a very strong one so its not going to do what a humidifer does but it works great!
So after the first night I ran it in our sons room, I went to check to see if it really turned off like it claims. Well it did-made me happy! It last about 6 hours before it turns off itself which is a great safety reason. With the humidifiers that we used in the past, the wouldnt turn off and would run with no mist. While my purpose is for my sons breathing issues, he loves it for the lights. It turns 6 different colors (see video below). He needs a night light still so this is great for dual purpose!
The last thing that I absolutely love about this is the remote that comes with it. It has the power button, a light button to turn on the lights on it, a color mode button so if you want it to change colors you can or set it at one color, a mist mode where you can change the amount of mist you have coming out, a brightness button to adjust the brightness of the light and a timer if you want to set it to shut off after certain amount of time.
If you want to buy this awesome diffuser as a gift or for your own self, you can click here to buy it now on amazon. I did get this product at a discount for my unbias review in return however I would never recommend a product that I didnt try out and believe in myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment