Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Asmork Southwest Art Modern Art Oil Paintings

I had gotten a painting from Asmork before and absolutely loved it. I wanted to get another one because my front hallway coming into the house was so empty looking. I needed something that was calming (most of the time my husband comes home from work wound up so he needs calm coming in house). This Southwest Asmork painting is just that!



This is 3 pieces that when combined together make a gorgeous painting. Each on is 14 inches tall by 9 inches wide. When placed next to each other it is about 2.5 ft wide. You can space them out or place the painting together like I did so width will vary depending on spacing. Each painting is ready to be hung as for it had the hooks on the backside. 

Each pic is painted rather than printed on a canvass. You can see the texture of the paint as well as feel it when you run your hand across it. Each picture is 100% hand painted making each one unique in its own sense. 



Overall the picture has done a great job of creating a relaxing state. I have gotten many compliments on it and it has alot of neutral colors that will work with any colored room. If you would like to buy this on amazon, feel free to click here

I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment