Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bouchard's Dark Chocolate

I have never been a big fan of dark chocolate by itself mostly because of the aftertaste it left. I decided that I would give it a try again and try something other than the stuff you buy in the grocery store. I was given the chance to try out Bouchard's Dark Chocolate.

This chocolate has changed my mind about dark chocolates. There are a few reasons but the biggest reason it changed my mind is because of the lack of overpowering aftertaste. It does have a minor aftertaste but it disappears within a min or two. It almost reminds me of the way a after dinner chocolate mint is in regards to after taste.          
              

This chocolate is 72% cacao which is about normal for dark chocolates. The richer tasting brands have this % or more. Cheaper dark chocolates have maybe 50-60%. In regards to size, the nugget is approximately 1.5inches long and about 1 inch tall. Its very light and airy so when you put it in your mouth it starts to melt. you will need to chew a bit to get it swallowed or you can just leave in your mouth for about a min to melt it down.

Each chocolate is in an individual wrapper so If you only want maybe one or two of them at a time, you can have that amount without spoiling the rest of them. These chocolates can only be found in certain states at Costco! If you want to taste the wonderfulness of Bouchard's chocolate. be sure to hit up one of your friends to buy it! If you would like more info on these such as nutritional facts, head on over to their site -> http://www.bouchard.be/en


I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 



No comments:

Post a Comment