Sunday, November 6, 2016

Dilanni Women Elegant Formal Evening & Cocktail Party Lace Dress Double V Neck

I love wearing dresses even if people only see me in tshirts, shorts and flipflops most of the time. if I could I would wear them everyday (but Jack doesnt like me looking nicer than he does. oy vey lol). Anyways I had gotten dresses from this company and loved them. I decided to get their Dilanni Women Elegant Formal Evening & Cocktail Party Lace Dress Double V Neck dress.

I normally wear a 3x/4x due to certain assets on my upper half. After reading the sizing for this dress (see pic) in comments, I decided that it would be best to order a 5X because I could always have it taken in. The specs that I got for the dress are as follows (remember it has elastic so it does expand). Waist is 23 inches. Length from lowest area is 36 inches and 44 inches from shoulder. From shoulder to bottom of sleeve is 19 inches. When I got the dress, It looked exactly like the pics. It didnt appear to be low cut or have any issues before putting it on. When I put it on thats when the issues appeared.

The dress was sorta tight on the top half even though I got a size up from what I normally order. This dress is not made for gals with a big bust. As you can see in the pics, there is a piece that goes under the bust line (almost like an empire waist). For me if I had put it wear it was to be worn correctly, it totally disappeared under my bust and the top V part showed alot of cleavage. If I pulled the top up to cover the girls, then that one piece would be cutting my tatas in half.

I had just started my video review, when I heard and felt ripping (which is why my video half way through got cut off-naughty words got cut out). In the second half of my video I showed were the ripping was occurring (in the elastic around the bust line). My bust line is within the limits of the 5X sizing so Im not sure why this happened.


I think its still a gorgeous dress. It would work well for ladies with a bust under a size E (my is over E so Im figuring E is a safe zone). I am going to try to find someone that maybe can fix the elastic area. Overall I still think its a well made dress. If you want to read more reviews or buy it you can click here.

I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment