Thursday, November 3, 2016

Abams Silicone Egg Molds

Jack has this unhealthy obsession with mcgriddles. Well since I am the mean old wife that I am, I dont let him order them from mcdonalds. So he complains and throws his little hissy piss fit. I decided that I would make him 1 a weekend if he was good. lol. Well as we all know these are almost perfectly round elements. I decided to get Abam's silicone egg rings because they make the food exactly as I need it!


 So in this pack comes 4 silicone rings. Each ring has a lever so to speak that sticks straight up when you are cooking with them so that you can pull them off without burning yourself. Each ring is about 5 inches across in width so it can easily hold an egg or make a perfectly round pancake. The rings can sustain heats up to 430 degrees. 


They are super easy to use. You want to coat the ring with the food that you are going to cook or oil so that it doesnt slide out through the bottom when you pour it. It is essential that you keep the ring on a heated pain for at least 10 seconds before you pour in the food you want to cook. You then wait till the bottom part of your food is fully cooked before removing the ring. Once you remove it, you can flip your food as for its perfectly round and going to stay as a circle. 

They are dishwasher safe. The silicone rings are also very affordable and will save you from lots of ugly food! If you would like to read more reviews or order it now, please click here. I did get this at a full promotional discount for my unbias review in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment